The buildout continues!
Last night, Dustin, Dmitriy, and I met at the space to continue building the space. To recap: before we got there, most of the walls had been framed out, and there were only a few that needed to be tap-conned to the floor. Dustin framed the last piece that needed to be framed, and he and I were able to tap-con a few more segments down before our downstairs neighbors yelled at us for being noisy. We switched to cleanup mode, and got a lot of cleaning done before Dmitriy returned with a 1×4. Together, the three of us got all of the interior doors installed, and the server room wall secured.
The side wall of the metalworking room still needs to be attached to the existing wall with angle brackets. The front wall of the metalworking room needs one or two more tap-cons attaching it to the floor. I think we will try to make a drywall run on Wednesday, and then we can start drywalling!