We operate out of Bubbly Dynamics, located on 37th St between Morgan and Racine.
Our space is 1200 square feet and is subdivided based on the awesome tools we have:
- Meeting Space – caters toward collaboration, with a projector, sound system, plenty of outlets, and a shelf full of board games
- Electronics Workbench – houses our soldering irons, screwdrivers, oscilloscopes, and a lot of components you might need to fix your own consumer goods
- 3D Printer and Lasercutter Station – a desk with a printer, lasercutter, and their respective computers loaded with rendering/modeling software
- Vinyl Cutter and Phlatprinter – mobile devices which can roll away when not being used.
- Wood Shop – located at the back of our space, includes a table saw, band saw, jointer, router, miter saw, planer, drill press, chop saw, sanders, and nail gun, as well as welding tools, Dewalt power/hand tools, and air compressors
- Other Amenities – storage lockers, a mini fridge, access to the community garden outside, much more
We’re always in the process of building or upgrading new tools! Come check out what’s cooking.
To see more photos of our space, check out our Facebook photo album documenting the build-out.