I was unable to attend the last Maker Summit, but Dmitriy had, and was really excited to see the progress Jorge Garcia had made on the “Makers In Chicago Website (http://www.makersinchicago.
- engagement: how can we activate our maker community?
- community: how do we stay more engaged with one another between summits?
- funding: what needs or opportunities does your organization perceive?
- advanced manufacturing: how do we fit into the advanced manufacturing landscape?
- teaching: what methods do you use to teach?
- shared values and language: how can we come together to help achieve our goals?
- unconference: miscellaneous topics
Everyone was in agreement: let’s meet on a quarterly basis at the very least! We might even host one of these summits at SSH:C in the future, so keep an eye out. 🙂