Due to some wrapping-paper based calamities, we recently lost the lovely color print out of our logo that adorned our front door. Unsatisfied with the label-maker printed URL being all lonely on the massive grey slab, I decided to TAKE ACTION.
I ended up using the vinyl cutter at the Fab Lab for this project, extracting the vectors from the original Photoshop file of our vertical logo layout, converting them to SVG format, and finally cutting them out on several colors of vinyl. I layered the portions of the gear in advance so that I wouldn’t have to risk misaligning them on the door.
Check out the results after the jump!